Exciting bit of news… A few weeks ago, we were proudly nominated for a LIMA design award! The International Licensing Excellence awards recognize outstanding creativity and performance in all major segments of licensing.
Alongside the likes of Andy Warhol and the V&A, you can find our London born brand sitting pretty in the Art & Design category. See the full category nominations below and read more on the awards here: www.licensing.org/about/awards
The winners will be announced at Licensing Expo, June 21, in Las Vegas - We wait with baited breath!
Art & Design
- Andy Warhol–The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts
- It's a WildLife–Form Advertising/Bulldog Licensing
- Keith Haring–Artestar/Haven Licensing
- Pets Rock–Takkoda/The Sharpe Company
- Taste Happiness with SmileyWorld–The Smiley Company
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar/The World of Eric Carle–Eric Carle Studio–The Joester Loria Group
- V&A–Victoria and Albert Museum